Hello

Watch me in 2008 fall off rocks, snag and lose lures that are a day's pay, catch the flu and land the occasional fish. I love to fish..always have. When I am near any body of water I cant help myself, I stare at the shallows for cruisers, look at the water color, check the waves for the certain break signaling a hole, fresh or salt it's all good. I by no means claim to be an expert..far from it... but I do have that constant nagging feel any time I am around water. Show me a mud brown waterfall and I think "humm maybe the cat's are hiding in undercuts in the banks" or a stormy beach with blown out waves and strong winds and I wonder how I can capitalize on the situation ... Off I go now in search of the next catch, I will post soon...

Monday, August 18, 2008

september

All I can see is a misty covered lake in september, the spoon plops and creates enough disturbance to swirl the silky currents of mist on the lake, this is the time.

stay tuned for my post from 11,000 feet

B

No comments: